We handle many types of bankruptcies, including:
- Consumer (Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcies)
- Small Business Bankruptcies
- Contested Bankruptcies
- Bankruptcy Objections
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Payment plans are available.
No Money Down Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
$0 Down Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
At Thomas T. Boundas & Associates, we understand that people facing bankruptcy don’t always have the money to pay an attorney upfront. We are please to offer ZERO DOWN Chapter 7 bankruptcies. To qualify, all you need is a job and a bank account. We offer:
- $0 down Chapter 7 bankruptcy;
- Easy payment plans (up to one year);
- Free consultation;
- Emergency filings.
Contact us today for a free consultation. To speak directly with our firm’s primary bankruptcy attorney, please call 630-235-5825.
If you are drowning in credit card, medical or IRS debt and tired of dealing with harassing creditors — but without major assets like a home or car to protect, a Chapter 7 bankruptcy plan could be your ticket to financial freedom. Filing for Chapter 7 can eliminate those overwhelming bills and medical expenses, and put you on the path to a fresh financial start. The process is short (4-6 months) and eliminates most debts, without any repayment required.
Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
Is your business bogged down by credit card debt, suppliers, and collectors constantly asking to be paid? A Chapter 7 business bankruptcy can eliminate your business debts and allow you to focus on operating your business, not dealing with creditors. The process is short (4-6 months) and eliminates most debts, without any repayment required.
Create an Affordable Repayment Plan with a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Have you missed mortgage payments or already received a foreclosure notice? It’s not too late to get back on track! Thomas T. Boundas & Associates can also help you protect your car, house, or other assets and still file for bankruptcy. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy plan can stop repossession of your house, car, wages or other assets and put you on the road to financial freedom. Filing for Chapter 13 has the power to immediately halt creditor actions, including foreclosure. Chapter 13 protects you from creditors while you work out a payment plan that fits your financial needs. Instead of paying the full amount you owe, you will make new payments that you can actually afford. At the end of the repayment plan, most remaining amounts you owe are forgiven without further repayment.
What you should know about Bankruptcy
Thomas T. Boundas & Associates can answer all of your bankruptcy questions in our free, 30-minute consultation, including:
What Is Bankruptcy?
What Kind of Bankruptcy is Right for Me or My Business?
What’s Required to File for Bankruptcy?
What Happens When I File for Bankruptcy?
What Makes us Different
Unlike other bankruptcy law firms, Thomas T. Boundas & Associates provides individualized, personal attention to your bankruptcy case:
- One attorney will handle your case, from start to finish.
- Our attorneys answer their own phones–no struggling with a call center to speak with your attorney.
- We carefully review all of your documents, making sure you receive the best legal advice tailored to your personal financial situation; we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach.
- We represent you through the entire case, from filing the petition until you receive your bankruptcy discharge.
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in other ares of law, including family law, business, real estate, and litigation; this unique experience allows us to fully understand your legal issues, especially in complicated or contested bankruptcies.
If debt is running your life or business, find out how to regain control. Our professional and dedicated bankruptcy attorneys in LaGrange, Illinois can help. We handle bankruptcy cases in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Will, and the surrounding counties.
Remember — bankruptcy is your chance for a fresh start!